The Idaho AmeriCorps program director policy and procedure manual has been designed as a guide for those who administer Idaho AmeriCorps programs. This manual will assist in monitoring, supporting and evaluating programs.
- AmeriCorps Grant Terms and Conditions
- AmeriCorps State & National Grantee Training Calendar
- Building a High Quality AmeriCorps Program (new start-up guide)
- Member Assignment Listing Guidance
- National Service Criminal History Check Requirements and FAQs
- New AmeriCorps Program Start-up Institute
- Performance Measurement Core Curriculum
- Managing Your AmeriCorps Grant Resources
- AmeriCorps Publications Ordering System: Order Free AmeriCorps Publications
- New AmeriCorps Program Check List
- America Learns
- VISTA Campus
- AmeriCorps Subgrantee
Grants & Funding
Find out more about grant and funding opportunities and available resources.
Find out more about Idaho AmeriCorps programs and national service programs.